We are committed to multi-generational Jewish experiences and learning in a diversity of settings
- Our Friday night services always include a discussion, either of the Torah parsha or an upcoming holiday.
- Weekly Wednesday Torah group meets every Wednesday (!) at 7:30pm,at 520 William Ebbs Lane in West Chester.
- Awesome, creative holiday celebrations for all ages.
- Individually co-created learning for families with children, or for adults who want to study a particular topic or text.
- Monthly Shabbat morning offerings including all-ages, all-abilities hikes and more.
SELECTED TORAH STUDY RESOURCES:
There are so many wonderful print and internet resources to enrich
your Torah study, here are just a few:
- Rabbi Shefa Gold's Torah Journeys: a short teaching, with a spiritual challenge and practice to go with it. rabbishefagold.com/Torah1.html
- My Jewish Learning: Weekly commentary from a diversity of sources across the Jewish spectrum myjewishlearning.com/texts/Bible/Weekly_Torah_Portion.shtml
- Rabbi Rachel Barenblat, my friend "The Velveteen Rabbi" many divrei Torah and poetry of great beauty. velveteenrabbi.blogs.com/blog/VR-divrei-torah.html
- Amazing music and poetry for each weekly Torah portion "... a palette of little wisdoms by way of the Judeo-Arabic musical tradition" themaqamproject.com
- G-dcast, quirky 5 minute cartoon videos on the weekly parsha. Fun for adults and children. g-dcast.com/video/
- Chabad: Traditional Hasidic Orthodox commentaries. chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/1675887/jewish/Learning-Values.htm